101 Positive Affirmations For Kids
Negative thinking patterns can develop in children as they progress through life. However, positive affirmations can help kids reduce and manage negative thoughts, and enhance their mental health, self-esteem, confidence, and resilience.
Positive affirmations help kids feel better about themselves and inspire them to have a positive outlook on life. Teaching kids positive affirmations, while they are still young, is essential for their growth into adulthood.
Here are 101 positive affirmations for kids to build their self-confidence, motivation, body image, inner peace, and self-love. In addition, I have provided a list of powerful phrases you can help them with regularly or print out and stick around the home! Pick and choose those that apply and put them in visible spots to read regularly.
Affirmations For Self-confidence
1. I am brave.
2. I am smart.
3. I am important.
4. My family believes in me.
5. I am appreciated.
6. I am confident.
7. My opinion matters.
8. I am valued.
9. I have what it takes to succeed.
10. I am powerful.
11. I am fun and full of energy.
12. My dreams are waiting to happen.
13. I am blessed.
14. I can do great things.
15. I am loved.
16. I get better every day.
17. I am happy.
18. I believe in myself and my abilities.
19. My future is bright.
20. I have overcome challenges before, and I can do it again.
21. I am so happy to be alive.
22. I am looking forward to my day.
23. I am grateful for my family.
24. I am excited to go to school.
25. I am grateful for good health.
26. I choose to be happy today.
27. I will give my best today.
28. I am ready to start the day.
29. Life is a beautiful gift.
30. I am blessed to have the people I love around me.
31. I will make myself proud today.
Affirmations For Self-Love
32. I love myself.
33. I deserve the best.
34. I am enough.
35. I take good care of myself.
36. I have special gifts.
37. I will be kind to myself.
38. I am here for a reason.
39. I am worthy.
40. I am proud of myself.
41. I appreciate my flaws because they make me who I am.
Affirmations To Feel Better
42. I am allowed to feel what I am feeling.
43. It's okay to have a hard day.
44. I will listen to my feelings to understand myself better.
45. Hard feelings do not last long.
46. It's okay to not feel okay.
47. Crying is a sign of strength and not weakness.
48. It's okay to cry.
49. I can let others know how I feel.
50. My feelings are important.
51. There is no rainbow without rain.
Affirmations To Teach Healthy Boundaries
52. I own my body.
53. I have set healthy boundaries.
54. I can say no if I am uncomfortable.
55. No one should touch me inappropriately.
56. I choose to be around people who make me happy.
57. I should respect other people's boundaries.
58. If I feel unsafe I should ask for help.
59. I do not stay anywhere that feels uncomfortable.
60. I can speak up for someone else if something is wrong.
Affirmations For Positive Body Image
61. I am beautiful.
62. My body is perfect the way it is.
63. I am healthy and strong.
64. I do not compare how I look to others.
65. I take care of my body.
66. When I look in the mirror I see a wonderful person.
67. My character defines me and not how I look.
68. I appreciate how my body works to keep me healthy.
69. All my body parts complete me and make me whole.
70. I am unique and there is no one like me in the whole world.
Affirmations For Motivation
71. I can do anything I set my mind to do.
72. If I can imagine it, I can have it.
73. I can take a break if I feel overwhelmed.
74. Working on something is not easy but success makes it worth it.
75. All I need is to take one step and keep going.
Affirmations For Kindness
76. I am kind to myself and other people.
77. My words leave a mark on other people.
78. I choose to bring joy to other people's lives.
79. I communicate respectfully with others.
80. I do kind things without being asked.
81. I try to understand how others feel.
Affirmations For Being A Good Friend
82. I am honest and dependable.
83. I am helpful and kind to my friends.
84. I treat others how I want to be treated.
85. I value my friends and show them with my actions.
86. I can learn from my friends who are different from me.
87. I am a good listener to my friends.
88. I love my friends and they love me too.
Affirmations For Inner Peace
89. I forgive myself for my mistakes.
90. Mistakes help me learn and grow.
91. I choose to forgive others and move on.
92. I choose to live in this moment.
93. I can be calm in any situation.
94. I deserve to be happy.
95. I choose to walk away from situations that make me unhappy.
96. I can breathe and bring peace to my body.
Affirmations Before Going To Sleep
97. I did my best today.
98. I am grateful for my bed.
99. My life is good and beautiful.
100. I am safe, protected, and loved.
101. Tomorrow is another chance to try again.
Affirmations To Tell Your Kids Regularly
Apart from saying affirmations, kids can achieve more positivity by meditation, listening to kids' stories, and keeping a gratitude journal. A well-rounded kid app like ours has these awesome features and more to help kids develop mindfulness, positivity, and a healthy gratitude mindset.
Also, kids need reassurance regularly. They need to know that you believe in them. The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice. Positive words will inspire them, uplift them, and give them a healthy sense of self. Here are some affirmations you should tell your kids as often as possible:
I will always love you no matter what.
I love that you are so kind and helpful.
You were right about……..
I know you did your best.
I’m grateful for you.
I feel so blessed to have you.
You have great ideas.
I love being your mum.
I believe in you.
You mean so much to me.
You make me proud.
I adore you.
You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing.
You are worth it.
Don’t be afraid to be yourself.
We all make mistakes to grow.
I understand you.
You can choose to say no.
Our family would not be the same without you.
Let's try it your way.
I appreciate you.
I love how you do not give up so easily.
I forgive you.
I am so glad you’re here.
It was really brave of you to do that.
You can always try again tomorrow.
You are more than enough.
It’s okay to be scared.
Being kind does not make you weak.
Your dreams are valid.
You don’t have to do what everyone else is doing.
Anything is possible.
You can make a difference.
I love how you said that.
I am listening.
You did that so well.
You make my heart full.
Not everyone will like you but always know that you have enough people who love and cherish you for who you are.
That’s a great question.
I’m so excited to spend time with you.
That was a really good choice.
I trust you.
Your attitude can change any situation you are in.
You are a great friend.
Never stop believing.
Choose and stick your preferred affirmations in your house to start your kid on positive proclamations today! You can also download the Meditation for Kids App to help them develop mindfulness, positivity, and a healthy gratitude mindset.